Why choose us?
- Experience & Training: A well established, well thought of and trustworthy NHS professionals with over 40 years of combined experience in the NHS and private clinical practise, each of whom has a good track record of attaining results.
- Paediatric Specialist: Specialises in treating paediatric walking and mobility issues
- Accessible & Timely: Appointments are given within 2 weeks and patients can be seen quickly with no long waiting lists
- The very latest in non-surgical treatments: Safe and effective scanning, medication, injections, orthotics, biomechanics, mobilisations and manipulations that avoid invasive surgery and accelerate the body’s natural healing process.
- Local: Centrally based in the heart of the Midlands near many major transportation links.
- Multi Award Winning Clinic - Global Health & Pharma Awards Best Musculoskeletal Injury Clinic 2019 - West Midlands & Most Outstanding Client Experience 2019 - West Midlands
Best Speciality Podiatry Practice - Midlands
Best Musculoskeletal Podiatry Practice - Midlands & GHP Excellence Award for Foot & Knee Healthcare
Consultant Mr Abid Ali - ESP Musculoskeletal Podiatrist
- 15 years experience in specialist musculoskeletal services for the NHS
- Highly experienced in Prescription Orthotics
- Performed over 20,000 successful injection procedures
- Uses the latest technology and medicines
- Specialist in sports injuries & children’s walking problems
- BSc (Hons) Podiatry, University of Northampton.
- Post-graduate training in Biomechanics, Physiological regulating medicine, Orthopaedic Medicine, Prolotherapy, Biopuncture, Dermal Fillers and Ultrasound Guided Injection Therapy.
- Qualified to perform Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning.
- Over 25,000 successful orthotic prescriptions.
- Vice Chairman, Board of Executives (IOCP).
- Consultant Fellow Podiatric Medicine (IOCP)
- Member of the Faculty of Podiatric Medicine, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- Editor, The review (Podiatric medicine national (IOCP) journal
- Lecturer in Musculoskeletal Podiatric Medicine, and Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning
I specialise in diagnoses and treatment of the lower limb and foot/ankle but can also help with specific conditions affecting the upper limb and spine. My current workload in Orthopaedic triage involves working alongside Orthopaedics, sports meds, rheumatology and surgical appliances.
I am currently embarking on a number of research projects. Professionally keeping up to date with the latest technology, in the pursuit of advancing clinical and theoretical biomechanics.
For more information please visit my personal website mrabidali.co.uk