Meet our Physiotherapists
Joe Dove ESP Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- Over 13 years of experience in providing specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy in the NHS and private sector
- Currently works in the NHS as an extended scope practitioner physiotherapist
- 1st Class BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (2005) and MSc Physiotherapy (2012) Coventry University
- Highly specialised in providing treatment for acute and chronic spinal conditions having worked extensively with orthopaedic spinal surgeons and within chronic pain clinics
- Specific interests in sports injuries and rehabilitation particularly cycling, running and climbing
- Previously worked with elite level hockey and cricket teams to provide rehabilitation and conditioning advice
- Extensive post graduate training manual and manipulative treatment techniques
- Qualified to provide acupuncture for the treatment of pain
- Qualified to perform joint and soft tissue injection therapy with over 6 years of experience
- Qualified non-medical prescriber
I specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of all peripheral and spinal musculoskeletal conditions.
Using my experience and post graduate training I am able to provide a wide range of treatment techniques and interventions to help improve your pain and function and return to sports or activities.
Raj Virk Clinic Physiotherapist
- Degree from the Birmingham School of Podiatry
- Since graduating, has worked both privately and in NHS Northampton, Coventry and now in Warwick.
- Currently working in Warwick as a team lead in MSK Outpatients, Warwick hospital.
- Currently undertaking his masters in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy which should help him move into an advanced scope practitioner roll in the near future.
- Raj has special interests in spinal shoulder and knee conditions which he utilises in his role as A&E triage practitioner.
I specialise in sport injuries and rehabilitation, shoulder, spinal, knee, fracture, post operative care and sprains.
In my spare time I like to travel the world and experience different cultures.